Learn more about Dr. Saritha Kortikere:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saritha Kortikere is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kortikere
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kortikere Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saritha Kortikere, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kortikere graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kortikere has 7 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saritha Arun Kortikere MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Saritha A. Kortikere practice?
- Dr. Saritha Kortikere has 1 office location.
Dr. Saritha Kortikere practices Family Medicine near Longview, TX.
See Longview Family Physicians.