A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saritha Kortikere:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saritha Kortikere is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saritha Kortikere, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kortikere graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore.
Dr. Kortikere has 7 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saritha Arun Kortikere MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Saritha A. Kortikere practice?
- Dr. Saritha Kortikere has 2 office locations.
Dr. Saritha Kortikere practices Family Medicine near Longview, TX.
See Longview Family Physicians.