A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sariya Pacheco-Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sariya Pacheco-Smith is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sariya Pacheco-Smith, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pacheco-Smith graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Pacheco-Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
- Chs, Inc Fuld Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sariya A Pacheco-Smith MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sariya A. Pacheco-Smith practice?
- Dr. Sariya Pacheco-Smith has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sariya Pacheco-Smith practices Pediatrics near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Pediatricians.