A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sariye Savci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sariye Savci, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sariye Savci, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Savci graduated from Uludag Universitesi, Bursa.
Dr. Savci has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sariye Savci MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sariye Savci practice?
- Dr. Sariye Savci has 1 office location.
Dr. Sariye Savci practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Englewood, NJ.
See Englewood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.