A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarju Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarju Shah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarju Shah, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Occupational Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Government Medical College, Surat.
Dr. Shah has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarju Suresh Shah MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sarju S. Shah practice?
- Dr. Sarju Shah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sarju Shah practices Family Medicine near Canton, MI.
See Canton Family Physicians.