A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarju Waghela:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarju Waghela, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Waghela graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Waghela has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Las Colinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarju Waghela DO is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sarju Waghela practice?
- Dr. Sarju Waghela has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sarju Waghela practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Irving, TX.
See Irving Internists and Irving Oncologists.