A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarju Waghela:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waghela
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Waghela Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarju Waghela, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Waghela graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Waghela has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Las Colinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarju Waghela DO is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sarju Waghela practice?
- Dr. Sarju Waghela has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarju Waghela practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Irving, TX.
See Irving Internists and Irving Oncologists.