A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarkis Anac:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarkis Anac is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Anac graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Anac has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarkis Y Anac MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sarkis Y. Anac practice?
- Dr. Sarkis Anac has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarkis Anac practices Internal Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists.