A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarkis Baghdasarian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarkis Baghdasarian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarkis Baghdasarian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Baghdasarian graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Baghdasarian has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fresno
- Community Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baghdasarian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 7 plans