A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarkis Baghdasarian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarkis Baghdasarian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baghdasarian
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Baghdasarian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarkis Baghdasarian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Baghdasarian graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Baghdasarian has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fresno
- Community Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarkis B Baghdasarian MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sarkis B. Baghdasarian practice?
- Dr. Sarkis Baghdasarian has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarkis Baghdasarian practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Internists and Fresno Cardiologists.