Learn more about Dr. Sarkis Chobanian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarkis Chobanian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarkis Chobanian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Esophageal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Chobanian graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chobanian has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
- St Mary's Medical Center of Campbell Co
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chobanian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sarkis J. Chobanian practice?
Dr. Sarkis Chobanian practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Anesthesiology, and Surgery near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Powell, TN.
See Knoxville Internists, Knoxville Gastroenterologists, Knoxville Anesthesiologists, and Knoxville Surgeons.