A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarkis Chobanian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarkis Chobanian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarkis Chobanian, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Esophageal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Chobanian graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chobanian has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
- St Mary's Medical Center of Campbell Co
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarkis John Chobanian MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sarkis J. Chobanian practice?
- Dr. Sarkis Chobanian has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sarkis Chobanian practices Gastroenterology near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Powell, TN.
See Knoxville Gastroenterologists.