A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarkis Kaakijian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarkis Kaakijian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaakijian graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Kaakijian has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaakijian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 92 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 22 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans