A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarkis Kaakijian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarkis Kaakijian is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarkis Kaakijian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaakijian graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Kaakijian has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarkis A Kaakijian MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sarkis A. Kaakijian practice?
- Dr. Sarkis Kaakijian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sarkis Kaakijian practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Glendale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Burbank, CA.
See Glendale Internists and Glendale Pediatricians.