Dr. Sarkis Kaakijian Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Sarkis Kaakijian?

Posted on July 18th, 2017

So sorry for writing this review, since I am not that kind of person who says or write anything bad about anyone! BUT this time I have to, because it was so frustrating situation ! Dr.Kaakijian was my daughter's dr for about 4 years and he was a good doctor! but in our last appointment we face a ridiculous unprofessional behavior that I hope it comes from the front office girl not the doctor !( Although even if it is , it is not acceptable too! ) I made an appointment 3 weeks before and at the day I called the office and told them that there is a weird traffic happening on highway 5 and we may be late 5 MINUETS !!!! The girl put me on hold for 10 minutes to go and ask the doctor if it is ok !!!! We were on traffic more than 1 hour!!! While I was on hold, we arrived and me and my daughter get out of the car and my husband went to park our car! Then the girl said sorry dr. Kaakijian cant wait for you !!!!!! WHAT !!!! I told her we are here, in front of the building and coming up by elevator , she said sorry he can't wait !!!!!! WHAT THE ...... !!! really ???? We went up, and when we were getting in the office a dad with his girl were coming out , so it means doctor was in the office. The front desk girl said again , sorry doctor left !!!! REALLY .... who does that ??? when I got mad and told her I was talking to you on the phone and you knew that we were on traffic and it is just 2 minutes late not even 5 minutes !!! She said , I don't know who you were talking with, may be you talked with someone else !!! LIAR ... she was the only one answering the phone at that time and there was just another girl there that looks to be doctor's assistant . I was talking to those girls for about 2 minutes but Dr.kaakijian didn't come out and apologized !!!! It was so offensive and unprofessional ! I will never go there again!

Posted on September 20th, 2016