Dr. Sarkis Kaspar Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Sarkis Kaspar?

Posted on June 4th, 2015

I can't say how very much I trust this doctor. He is dedicated, courteous, professional, and the most knowledgeable spine expert we have encountered on our long journey to the successful surgery he did on Mom. To walk again, to have a failed surgery revised by him to a successful one, it's a dream come true. We send him all our friends and family, and have sought his advice on other things to see who he recommends to see if it's not his field. He is simply the best.

Posted on May 30th, 2015

i would trust him with my spine and my life, he has a mind and communication that makes me feel at ease and trust him, and the surgery went fantastic and the problem is solved. we send him everyone we know with a spine problem, and he never disappoints. he cares so much and works hard for us

angel hands

Posted on May 4th, 2015

Dr Kaspar easily handled a surgery more complicated than could be offered with the first 2 surgeons we saw. He is so nice, but also such an expert, that our family feels comfortable and confident with him, and mom is doing great with the surgery he did. We very highly recommend him for spine surgery, and have sent several friends his way.

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on April 28th, 2015

Wonderful doctor very easy going and tells you like it is, very understanding and helpful. Took me when no one else would.

Exceptional surgeon and care

Posted on April 22nd, 2013

Dr. Kaspar's resume' is impressive, but his personal thoroughness and bedside manner is equally so. He met with us two times and spent nearly an hour the second time thoroughly explaining our options but making it clear which choice would give the most relief. My wife's debilitating pain for the last 4 months was instantly relieved when he removed a large cyst and did fusion on five discs. We only wish we could have scheduled it immediately instead of fooling around with the pain clinic which provided no relief and just prolonged the agony.

Posted on June 24th, 2011

Dr. Kaspar has been my doctor for almost 5 years now and every time I go to see him, it's a great visit! He has great bedside manner; and he truly cares about each and every one of his patients. I had been seen by numerous physicians before being referred to Dr. Kaspar, and my search ended there. :)

Posted on January 26th, 2016