A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarma Katrapati is Excellent. Dr. Katrapati has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarma Katrapati, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Katrapati graduated from Guntur Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Katrapati has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne Mercy Hospital
- St. Vincent Mercy Children`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Katrapati accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 13 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Sarma Katrapati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sarma V. Katrapati practice?
Dr. Sarma Katrapati practices Internal Medicine near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI.
See Toledo Internists.