A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarma Katrapati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarma Katrapati is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarma Katrapati, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
Education & Awards
Dr. Katrapati graduated from Guntur Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Katrapati has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne Mercy Hospital
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarma Venkata Katrapati MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sarma V. Katrapati practice?
- Dr. Sarma Katrapati has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sarma Katrapati practices Internal Medicine near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI.
See Toledo Internists.