A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarmad Almasour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarmad Almasour is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarmad Almasour, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Almasour graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Almasour has 6 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarmad Jesus Almasour MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Sarmad J. Almasour practice?
- Dr. Sarmad Almasour has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sarmad Almasour practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI.
See Southfield Internists and Southfield Rheumatologists.