A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarmad Almansour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarmad Almansour is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarmad Almansour, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Almansour graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Almansour has 6 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarmad Almansour MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Sarmad Almansour practice?
- Dr. Sarmad Almansour has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sarmad Almansour practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Southfield Internists and Southfield Rheumatologists.