A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarmed Elias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarmed Elias is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elias
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Elias Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Epidural Blood Patch
- Hand Injuries
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Diseases
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopedic Manipulation
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fusion
- Spine Inflammation (Spondylarthropathies)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Elias graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarmed George Elias MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sarmed G. Elias practice?
- Dr. Sarmed Elias has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarmed Elias practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons.