Learn more about Dr. Sarmed Elias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarmed Elias is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elias
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Elias Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Epidural Blood Patch
- Hand Injuries
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Diseases
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopedic Manipulation
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fusion
- Spine Inflammation (Spondylarthropathies)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Elias graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarmed George Elias MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sarmed G. Elias practice?
- Dr. Sarmed Elias has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarmed Elias practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons.