Learn more about Dr. Sarmed Elias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarmed Elias is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elias
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Elias Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Epidural Blood Patch
- Hand Injuries
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Diseases
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopedic Manipulation
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fusion
- Spine Inflammation (Spondylarthropathies)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Elias graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarmed George Elias MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sarmed G. Elias practice?
- Dr. Sarmed Elias has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarmed Elias practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons.