Learn more about Dr. Sarmed Elias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarmed Elias is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Epidural Blood Patch
- Hand Injuries
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Diseases
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopedic Manipulation
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fusion
- Spine Inflammation (Spondylarthropathies)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Elias graduated from Westminster Medical School, England.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarmed George Elias MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopaedic Trauma, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Sarmed G. Elias practice?
- Dr. Sarmed Elias has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sarmed Elias practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopaedic Trauma, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago , IL.
See Chicago Surgeons, Chicago Sports Medicine Doctors, and Chicago Orthopedic Surgeons.