Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sarmila Govindan
Dr. Sarmila Govindan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL, with another office in Chicago, IL. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Govindan is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center, Swedish Covenant Hospital and St Francis Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Sarmila Govindan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sarmila Govindan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.
Dr. Renee Schickler
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Chicago, IL 0 mi39
Dr. Martin Siglin
Chicago, IL 0 mi41
Dr. Martin Glochowsky
Chicago, IL 0 mi34