A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarmila Govindan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarmila Govindan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Govindan graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Govindan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Skokie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarmila Govindan MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sarmila Govindan practice?
- Dr. Sarmila Govindan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sarmila Govindan practices Internal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Glenview, IL.
See Chicago Internists.