Dr. Sarmistha Kumar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sarmistha Kumar?

January 18th, 2017

Compassionate, knowledgeable, responsive to calls

I have been seeing Dr Kumar for weakness in my arms. She performed a needle EMG. She did this test in a way that made me as comfortable as possible. She also thoroughly explained what could possibly causing the problem and how to move forward to find a solution. Dr. Kumar is one of the best doctors I have been to in 73 years. She called me immediately with lab results and regasrding other issues. I highly recommend her to anyone with health issues in her area of expertise.

June 15th, 2015

Ms.

Dr. Kumar is agreat medical provider. i would recommend her to all of my family and friends

May 18th, 2015

friendly doctor

I'm surprised to see the negative reviews. My experience was that she was very helpful and answered all my questions. Did not feel hurried or rushed. Seems like a sweet person, not an abrasive personality at all. The nature of her work creates some pain unfortunately, so I can see that could cause people distress. But she was quick about it and the effects wear off immediately. Getting a root canal at the dentist is far worse!!

April 6th, 2015

Dr Sarmistha Kumar

Gentle and Knowledgeable

January 17th, 2015

Avoid Her.

Minimal history and physical. Only positive was recommending an MRI which disproved her diagnosis.

July 9th, 2013

Dr. Kumar

The wait to the office was short which was a good thing. After being called in to the exam room, she took my new patient packet and started to dictate never once did she look at me. She did not ask any questions about my pain or concerns. Her bedside manners are HORRIBLE. My visit was less then 10 minutes with her mostly dictating her note while I was just sitting in the room waiting to talk to her. Never did she told me what I have or what was wrong. Just like that the visit was over and to f/u. Well I will NOT be following up with her.

May 10th, 2013

Dr Kumar

Dr. Kumar was rough, insensitive and did not give me good information about my condition. She handed me a piece of paper to read and I had to ask for a prescription for the services to treat the condition. Her bedside manner and methods leave much to be desired. I got the impression that she was mad at something and roughly taking it out on me. Will NOT be returning to her and will let my regular MD who referred her about my experience

May 6th, 2013

Terrible "bedside manner"

Dr Kumar is abrupt, has no regard for pain she causes during treatment and then when you respond as you would when in pain, she tells you that this procedure doesn't hurt and rolls her eyes at you. She is rough in her treatment and rushes and doesn't use good aseptic technique, such as dropping things on the floor then picking them up to use on you. I'm an RN and I don't think I've ever been treated as badly by a doctor. And this was on the first encounter. I won't be returning and Ill suggest to my primary not to refer anyone to her.

March 24th, 2012

Dr. Kumar was nice and seemed to care about me, so for that I give her 2 stars. However, her treatment for my low back pain involved 2 excruciatingly painful injections into my hip joints, which didn't do anything except add pain in both of my hips to the original low back pain. I will not be returning to her office.

July 18th, 2011

Yes I would recommend the doctor. Sometimes front desk person has been a bit short but that can be overlooked.Doctor easy to talk to and ask questions.

August 2nd, 2016