Dr. Saroj Bavishi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Saroj Bavishi?

January 5th, 2016

Dr Bavishi has was my OB for both of my children. I have continued to see her as my Gyn for 27 years. She is caring and compassionate. I cannot say enough good things about her!

November 18th, 2015

The doctor seems nice, unlike the nurse who is quite rude. Dr. Bavishi left and I still had some questions, I did not know that she was not coming back. Anyhow, Dr. Bavishi did not tell me that I had Anemia. I found that out by reading the paper I received at the end of my visit. By that way, I had to ask the receptionist for that piece of paper since she was not going to give me any paper at all. I went back to talk to the nurse and the nurse was kind of cranky and not very nice.

November 20th, 2013

The best

Dr. Bavishi is the best doctor is have ever worked with. She's extremely knowledgeable, a skilled surgeon, easy to talk to, her bedside manner is wonderful, and she runs on time with appointments. I highly recommend Dr. Bavishi!

August 15th, 2013

Highly recommended!

Dr. Bavishi delivered all 3 of my girls and she did my d & c after a miscarriage as well as my tubal ligation. I have been seeing her off and on for 14 years and I highly recommend her! She is knowledgeable, friendly, and attentive. After my recent surgery she personally called me the next day to check on me and then a few hours later one of the nurses called as well. When I called with a concern they put me right through to her and she answered my question right away. Best doctor ever!

November 27th, 2012

Delivered all of my children

Dr Bavishi has always been great. She may not be buddy-buddy, but I feel very confident that in a crisis, she is the one I would want dealing with the issue. Also, one of the nurses told me her stitches were so good "she could be a seamstress". :)

November 19th, 2012

Love Dr. B.

Dr Bavishi delivered both of my sons. She is my primary OB. I have found her to be attentive and well informed. No complaints.

September 13th, 2012

My OB

Quick Note!!! A friend recommended Dr Bavishi. When I met with her the first time I was emotionally upset, I wanted to be a mom! I also have several medical conditions (kidney, thyroid and am boarder line diabetic). Even w/this I am pretty healthy BUT my kidneys and blood presure are always high priority! During my pregnancies she was wonderful, talked me threw everything, worked w/my neuphrologist, made important decissions regarding my body and the health of the babies. She is a busy woman but even w/annual exams I always feel like she will stop and give me her time and answer my questions to my satisfaction. I really like her staff also... :~)

April 30th, 2012

Dr. Bavishi was my primary ob during my first miscarriage and then the stillbirth of my son. She was very kind and carimg and even though she was not on call the day that I delivered my stillborn son, she came to the hospital to talk with me and share my loss. She is very compassionate and understanding.

July 13th, 2011

I've Had An Excellent Experience

My primary physician referred me to Dr. Bavishi to get a pap smear, probably under anesthesia since I was having unbearable pain while attempting the procedure in the past. She did the procedure with minimal discomfort, and after receiving the results scheduled me for a biopsy which she performed. Dr. B. was sympathetic and firm, keeping me focused during an uncomfortable event. She again followed up with me personally to meet in the office to discuss my situation.Her office staff is attentive and caring, with the receptionist knowing me by sight! I would recommend Dr. Bavishi and her staff to anyone looking for a OB/GYN.

June 6th, 2011

What a JOKE!

I saw this doctor after being seen at the ER, so it was recommended that I go see her. She didn't seem too interested in figuring out what was going on with me and she said she would call some medicine in for me and never did it. She also had told me to double up on my birth control, but when I talked to her days later, she claimed she had never said that. This doctor can't make up their mind on what they want to do and their office staff is very unorganized. I would never recommend anyone with OB/GYN problems to go to her.

July 6th, 2009