A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saroj Bhat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saroj Bhat, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
- Peritoneal Dialysis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhat graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Bhat has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bhat accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Saroj V. Bhat practice?
Dr. Saroj Bhat practices Nephrology near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Nephrologists.