A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saroj Bhat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saroj Bhat, BS, FACP, MBBS is board certified in Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
- Peritoneal Dialysis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhat graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Bhat has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saroj V Bhat BS, FACP, and MBBS is a female Nephrologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Saroj V. Bhat practice?
- Dr. Saroj Bhat has 1 office location.
Dr. Saroj Bhat practices Nephrology near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Nephrologists.