A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saroj Goyal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goyal
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Goyal Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Goyal graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Goyal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Rockland Children's Psychiatric Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saroj Goyal MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Saroj Goyal practice?
- Dr. Saroj Goyal has 1 office location.
Dr. Saroj Goyal practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Orangeburg, NY.
See Orangeburg Psychiatrists and Orangeburg Child Psychiatrists.