A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saroj Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saroj Gupta, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Gupta has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Wyckoff Heights Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gupta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 6 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Saroj Gupta practice?
Dr. Saroj Gupta practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Jamaica, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Jamaica Physiatrists.