Dr. Saroj Khurana MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 27th, 2012
terrible bedside manner
My daughter was tested in their office-their supplies for this looked like they were from the 1960's, which explains the results-it said she had no allergies, but when I took her somewhere else, they found many. My daughter had many colds & the Dr.Khurana acted like it was all my fault every time my daughter got sick & never helped her-only prescribed meds that didn't work. She talked to me & her staff as if she were a dictator. Horrible bedside manner. So glad I left this office.

March 26th, 2011
Dr. Khurana has refused to treat me when I was smoking - i asked for a prescription for smoking cessation and she stated I would have to quit on my own. Then i did get that script from my primary and quit. I then came back to her for my asthma and she didnt want to treat me - I seen a different pulmonologist and they requested i get a new allergy test. So i came back to her and she was so cold, uncaring and indifferent towards me she called me a non compliant patient? because i used to smoke and then we found out i was allergic to my cats she then said go home kick your cats out, clean your house - i refuse to give you an shot to keep your cats - i dont feel sorry for you or them. I would not ever recommend her to anyone - she is cold and mean and uncaring!

August 21st, 2010
My daughter was there at the officevfor a skin test for her allergic reaction to a food and I found out it was too early to do the skin testing and she recommended to wait a few more weeks. Instead of sending us home, she proceeded to check my daughter and diagnosed her as being congested and hands me over a prescription. I asked her how she knows she is congested b/c my daughter had no complaints and she proceeded to tell me that it is hard to tell, but that she could tell. I felt like she just handed me a prescription for my daughter that day so she can bill out the visit to the insurance company and bill me as well. She has poor bedside manner and I never got that prescription filled for my daughter and she is fine. On the other hand, Dr. Brown who also works in that office. He is very caring, compassionate and we like him very well.

March 18th, 2009