A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saroj Mahalaha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saroj Mahalaha is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saroj Mahalaha, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahalaha graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Mahalaha has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saroj Mahalaha MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Saroj Mahalaha practice?
- Dr. Saroj Mahalaha has 3 office locations.
Dr. Saroj Mahalaha practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Westlake, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH.
See Westlake Obstetricians & Gynecologists.