A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saroj Sehgal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saroj Sehgal is Satisfactory.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saroj Sehgal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sehgal graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Sehgal has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Irvington General Hospital
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sehgal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans