A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saroj Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saroj Shah, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Shah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
- Kenner Regional Medical Center
- Northshore Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saroj Mukesh Shah BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Saroj M. Shah practice?
- Dr. Saroj Shah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Saroj Shah practices Anesthesiology near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Anesthesiologists.