A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saroj Tampira:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saroj Tampira is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saroj Tampira, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tampira graduated from Ramathibodi Hospital Faculty Of Medicine, Bangkok.
Dr. Tampira has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Celebration Health
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saroj Tom Tampira MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Saroj T. Tampira practice?
- Dr. Saroj Tampira has 2 office locations.
Dr. Saroj Tampira practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Davenport, FL.
See Orlando Internists and Orlando Cardiologists.