Learn more about Dr. Saroj Tampira:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saroj Tampira, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tampira graduated from Ramathibodi Hospital Faculty Of Medicine, Bangkok.
Dr. Tampira has 15 hospital affiliations:
- South Lake Hospital
- Osceola Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tampira accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Saroj T. Tampira practice?
Dr. Saroj Tampira practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, and General Practice near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Davenport, FL and Winter Park, FL.
See Orlando Internists, Orlando Cardiologists, and Orlando General Practitioners.