Learn more about Dr. Saroj Tampira:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saroj Tampira is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tampira
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Tampira Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saroj Tampira, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tampira graduated from Ramathibodi Hospital Faculty Of Medicine, Bangkok.
Dr. Tampira has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saroj T Tampira MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Saroj T. Tampira practice?
- Dr. Saroj Tampira has 1 office location.
Dr. Saroj Tampira practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Davenport, FL.
See Davenport Internists and Davenport Cardiologists.