A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saroj Vadhan-Raj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vadhan-Raj graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Vadhan-Raj has 1 hospital affiliations:
- U.T.M.D. Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saroj Vadhan-Raj MD is a female Oncologist , has 32 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Saroj Vadhan-Raj practice?
- Dr. Saroj Vadhan-Raj has 1 office location.
Dr. Saroj Vadhan-Raj practices Medical Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Oncologists.