A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saroj Wadhwa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saroj Wadhwa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saroj Wadhwa, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Wadhwa graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Wadhwa has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
- Jefferson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saroj R Wadhwa MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Saroj R. Wadhwa practice?
- Dr. Saroj Wadhwa has 3 office locations.
Dr. Saroj Wadhwa practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Clairton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See Clairton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.