A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarojana Hanumandla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarojana Hanumandla is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanumandla graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Hanumandla has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln County Medical Center
- Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarojana Hanumandla MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sarojana Hanumandla practice?
- Dr. Sarojana Hanumandla has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sarojana Hanumandla practices Internal Medicine near Alamogordo, NM.
See Alamogordo Internists.