Overall Review

3.2

August 15th, 2016
Bad
My experience with Dr.Sarojana was the worst experience I have ever had with a doctor. I recently moved to Alamogordo and needed a new primary care doctor, I came across this practice and decided to give it a try. Making an appointment was difficult because the staff was rude and brief. Upon entering the office for my appointment I was brought into the back room by a very silent, rude nurse and she was extremely rushed and quick in the process of asking me questions. She did not even introduce herself or welcome me as a new patient. I waited in the room for about 15 minutes and Dr.Sarojana came in. She didn't even say hello just immediately said "I've seen you before" I explained to her I was a new patient and she proceeded to give me a weird look and stay silent. She then asked me why I was there, so I explained to her I have been suffering anxiety and depression for five years and that I needed a primary care doctor to renew my RX. Her immediate response was to tell me I don't have depression or anxiety and that I am smiley and happy and healthy! Nope! I explain my family history of depression and she tells me to do YOGA... I tell her i exercise daily and then I tell her I was sexually assaulted at age 15 and that onset my mental health issues. She then proceeded to laugh in a very condescending way and tell me that I should've "Hit or punched my assaulted" implying it was my fault I was assaulted. I literally was about to break down in tears. She handed me a blood test order and said to come back in two weeks. NO THANKS! Steer clear of this doctor and this office unless you want to be treated in a rude, condescending way.

August 8th, 2016
She was very rude and condescending on our one on one time together when I finally got to see her. DO NOT go expecting her to be a very caring and professional doctor.

August 3rd, 2011
She is a excellent and experienced doctor.