A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarosh Rana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarosh Rana, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rana graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Aligarh.
Dr. Rana has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarosh Rana MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sarosh Rana practice?
- Dr. Sarosh Rana has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sarosh Rana practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Providence, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Brookline, MA.
See Providence Obstetricians & Gynecologists.