A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarosh Rana, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rana graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, India.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rana has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rana accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Sarosh Rana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sarosh Rana practice?
Dr. Sarosh Rana practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brookline, MA.
See Boston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.