Overall Review

4.7

October 28th, 2014
Amazing!
Dr Katz office staff alone is awesome. They take then time to greet you and get to know you. My kids do not see Dr Katz but rather Jennifer Carnes. Although I am sure Dr Katz is as amazing as her other staff, Once we saw Jennifer Carnes we were hooked. She spoke to us like we were concerned parents not doctors. She gave treatment options, but wasn't quick to prescribe a antibiotic, she makes the kids laugh so they aren't scared. Dr Katz office is up to date with technology and decor. My kids will be going here for a long time.

March 27th, 2013
Disappointed
My son started seeing Dr. Katz when he was 13 months old and he quickly developed an ear infection soon after his first visit. It soon became a weekly to bi-weekly routine of sick visits that were all quickly passed off as ear infections. After 10 visits, 10 antibiotics, constant high fevers and persistent after-hours phone calls over 5 months my son was still not getting better and eventually developed a temperature of 105.2. He was rushed to the hospital and diagnosed with microplasma pneumonia in addition to a chronic ear infection and swollen adenoids among many other infections spread throughout his respiratory system. My son was misdiagnosed and for this reason I have no faith left in Katz Pediatrics. Her bedside manner makes you feel inferior and she fails to perform thorough exams due to her nonchalant disposition and abrupt diagnoses. After watching my son needlessly suffer for 5 months and spend 4 days in the hospital I found cause to immediately search for a new pediatrician.

May 21st, 2010
Great Pediatrician!
Dr. Katz is great! Very knowledgeable and great with kids and parents, too. She's up to date on the latest, and takes time to discuss any concerns parents have. Unfortunately, we moved and I miss Dr. Katz so much.... haven't been able to find another pediatrician that comes close :(