A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarsfield Dougherty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dougherty
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dougherty Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarsfield Dougherty, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dougherty graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Dougherty has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Patrick Hospital and Health Sciences
- Community Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarsfield Patrick Dougherty MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Sarsfield P. Dougherty practice?
- Dr. Sarsfield Dougherty has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarsfield Dougherty practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Missoula, MT.
See Missoula Radiologists.