Dr. Sarva Singh MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 7th, 2016
Business Analyst
I have followed up with Dr. Singh for 18 years and he has treated me with utmost care and respect , He is most knowledgeable in his field and I see from his certificates in the office that he is double board certified.I have full faith in my doctor and I would not go any where else,my relatives and family also are extremely happy with him.Truly a caring physician with a wonderful staff and Office Manager.

February 2nd, 2016
As time passes, he becomes more careless to patient's problems
I fully agree with another patient's review that he becomes more and more negligent to patient's repeated complaints/symptoms of serious illnesses. There does come a time when one must change doctor after few years because keeping same doctor results in suffering of patient. Old doctor stops thinking anyway different from his old line of thinking/beliefs. He always starts running out of the office room before the patient completes what all he has to tell. He doesn't give enough time to patient, and is always in a hurry to attend to the next patient, as if the previous patient (was a beggar, and) didn't pay any fee at all, so that he can cover as many patients as possible. I am completely disappointed by his attitudes. It was after my high WBC count for over 12 months that he paid attention to it. And he never likes to refer patients to specialists. He thinks that he himself is specialized in many fields: nephrology, diabetes, cardiology, pain management, gastroenterology, and so on. He is very very reluctant to refer a patient to specialists, and thinks that he knows everything. Very unfortunately, my insurance requires referral from such primary care physicians, and I'll have to change him, otherwise he will spoil condition of my vital organs beyond repair, in his false belief that he knows all specialities mentioned above.

November 17th, 2015
Business Analyst
We have been going to see Dr Singh for a year now and have finally decided enough is enough. We are now looking for a new PCP that will actually help find the causes of our ailments. For a while he seemed to be a good doctor that listened and appeared to care. However, as time passes and we continue to have the same problem that goes untreated with just an endless number of follow-up appointments, it's time to move on. He will ask about the problem, not do anything other than schedule a follow-up, when we go in for the follow up he asks if the problem continues (which it does), then proceed to give another follow-up to see if the problem persists. We're lucky that we don't need referrals to see specialists because we've had to find these on our own and see doctors who actually know what they are doing who have actually helped identify the cause of our problems and solve them! If we continued with Dr Singh, then we would probably have ended up in a hospital from so much pain. On the bright side, it's easy to make an appointment with an tons of follow-ups. I am giving him 5 stars for "follows up after visit" because that's his favorite thing to do.

October 25th, 2013
#1 DOCTOR IN NJ
THERE ARE STILL DOCTORS AROUND LIKE DR. S.D.SINGH WHO GIVE UNDIVIDED ATTENTION AND TIME TO THEIR PATIENTS REGARDLESS OF PAYMENT.HE IS ONE ON THE MOST KNOWLEDGEABLE AND KIND DOCTOR I HAVE SEEN AND I HAVE BEEN OF DR. SINGH ALONG WITH MY FAMILY FOR 20 YEARS.

September 27th, 2012
THE BEST DOCTOR IN PASSAIC
MOST KNOWLEDGEABLE AND COMPASSIONATE DOCTOR GIVES HIS PATIENTS 100% ATTENTION AND TIME

July 21st, 2017