A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarvamitra Awasthi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarvamitra Awasthi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarvamitra Awasthi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Awasthi graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Awasthi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra View District Hospital
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarvamitra Awasthi MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sarvamitra Awasthi practice?
- Dr. Sarvamitra Awasthi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sarvamitra Awasthi practices Internal Medicine near Dinuba, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Cutler, CA.
See Dinuba Internists.