A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarvesh Rajan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarvesh Rajan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajan graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Rajan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doctor's Community Hospital
- DuBois Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarvesh Rajan MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Sarvesh Rajan practice?
- Dr. Sarvesh Rajan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sarvesh Rajan practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Marys, PA.
See Washington Internists and Washington Endocrinologists.