A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarveswararao Talla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarveswararao Talla is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarveswararao Talla, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Talla graduated from Guntur Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Talla has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarveswararao Talla BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sarveswararao Talla practice?
- Dr. Sarveswararao Talla has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarveswararao Talla practices Pediatrics near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Pediatricians.