A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarveswararao Talla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarveswararao Talla is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarveswararao Talla, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Talla graduated from Guntur Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Talla has 13 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Talla accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 14 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 12 plans
- Anthem - 32 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sarveswararao R. Talla practice?
Dr. Sarveswararao Talla practices Pediatrics near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Pediatricians.