Pediatrician

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Apr 23rd, 2015

I would recommend Dr. Talla to a friend. He is a very nice and compassionate doctor who spends his time talking to his patients and getting to know them. He has accurately diagnosed my son several times and I trust his judgement. His staff is friendly and getting an appointment is not a hassle.

Apr 3rd, 2015

My son has been a patient of Dr. Talla for a year and I contacted the office to make an appointment for Saturday. He has been suffering with a cough for a couple of weeks and OTC drugs are not helping. Office Staff stated that I would need to call at 8:30 AM on Saturday to see if he could even be seen. Majority of pediatrician offices have drop-in hours from 8:30 - noon on Saturday if the child is ill. The office location is convenient, but we will be changing to a new provider.

by venmathi on Jan 7th, 2015

He is the best. Wait time is long and can be maddening at times on weekdays when u have other plans,but it might be because he takes his time to talk and totally erase all ur worries n doubts patiently for each and every patient. Dr.Talla is very knowledgeable and up to date. Phone follow-up enquiries have always been easy for us and he always calls back before the end of the same day. One best thing about him that i love is,when he lifts and examines my baby,he is actually softer than me or my husband could ever be to her. Mine is a really cranky one with strangers,but even she seems to be at ease with him. At times when she is not,he still handles her with so much patience and care..i have been to peds who dont even come near her when she is in her tantrum mood. Once he is in ur room,he will make sure u wont leave it without a smile. Trust me,i ve been to many peds around MI ,never satisfied,but once i found him,i never even had a second thought to switch.

by Cowboy DG on May 1st, 2009 on yahoo.com

Dr. Talla has been our 3 boys doctor since our oldest was born in 1997.|He is a genuine physician with a great deal of patience and knowledge. His care and service have been immaculate and first class. I wish we can say the same for most of our adult physicians.|I don't usually right reviews but Dr. Talla deserves this high acclaim.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
by joyousmom on Nov 3rd, 2008 on yahoo.com

My daughter has been going to Dr. Talla since she was born and she is 19 years old and in college and still returns to Dr. Talla. We have followed Dr. Talla where ever he goes. He is knowledgeable and has a great patient/doctor rapport. He takes time, genuinely cares for his patients and is always accessible to discuss problems. He staff is great and he is highly recommended. As an adult, I wish I could find a doctor as caring as Dr. Talla, both my daughter and I love him.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com