A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarvi Nalwa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarvi Nalwa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarvi Nalwa, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nalwa graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nalwa has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarvi Singh Nalwa MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Sarvi S. Nalwa practice?
- Dr. Sarvi Nalwa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sarvi Nalwa practices Otolaryngology near Madison, WI.
See Madison Otolaryngologists.