A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarwan Kahlam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarwan Kahlam is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kahlam
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarwan Kahlam, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahlam graduated from University Of Glasgow, Scotland.
Dr. Kahlam has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Newton Memorial Hospital
- Hackettstown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarwan Singh Kahlam MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sarwan S. Kahlam practice?
- Dr. Sarwan Kahlam has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sarwan Kahlam practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Hackettstown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newton, NJ.
See Hackettstown Internists and Hackettstown Gastroenterologists.