A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarwan Seth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarwan Seth is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Seth graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Seth has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Irvington General Hospital
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Seth accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan