A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarwan Seth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarwan Seth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Seth graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Seth has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Irvington General Hospital
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarwan K Seth MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sarwan K. Seth practice?
- Dr. Sarwan Seth has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sarwan Seth practices Internal Medicine near East Orange, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Paramus, NJ and Suffern, NY.
See East Orange Internists.