A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarwat Azhar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarwat Azhar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarwat Azhar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Azhar graduated from People`S Med Coll, Nawabshah, Pakistan. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Azhar has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarwat Azhar BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sarwat Azhar practice?
- Dr. Sarwat Azhar has 6 office locations.
Dr. Sarwat Azhar practices Pediatrics near Woodbridge, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Freehold, NJ and New Brunswick, NJ.
See Woodbridge Pediatricians.