A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarwat Gad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarwat Gad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gad
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gad Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarwat Gad, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gad graduated from University Of Alexandria. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gad has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Dauterive Hospital
- Our Lady of Lourdes Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarwat Gad MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sarwat Gad practice?
- Dr. Sarwat Gad has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarwat Gad practices Psychiatry near Lafayette, LA.
See Lafayette Psychiatrists.