A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarwat Iqbal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarwat Iqbal is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarwat Iqbal, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Iqbal graduated from Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, Lahore.
Dr. Iqbal has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarwat Azma Iqbal MD is a female Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sarwat A. Iqbal practice?
- Dr. Sarwat Iqbal has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarwat Iqbal practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.