Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sarwat Umer
Dr. Sarwat Umer, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Shreveport, LA, with other offices in Shreveport, LA and Shreveport, LA (and 1 other location). She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Rheumatology, Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Umer is affiliated with Childrens Hospital and Scottish Rite. She speaks English.
Dr. Sarwat Umer has the following 3 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Sarwat Umer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shreveport, LA.
Dr. Ali Mansouri
Hematology, Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Shreveport, LA 0 mi48
Dr. Wanda Thomas
Shreveport, LA 0 mi13
Dr. Daniel Banks
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Shreveport, LA 0 mi38