A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sary Aranki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sary Aranki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 27 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Cancer
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Aranki graduated from University Of Baghdad. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Aranki has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sary F Aranki MD is a male Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sary F. Aranki practice?
- Dr. Sary Aranki has 1 office location.
Dr. Sary Aranki practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Surgeons and Boston Cardiothoracic Surgeons.