A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sary Beidas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sary Beidas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Beidas graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Beidas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- DD Eisenhower Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sary Omar Beidas MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sary O. Beidas practice?
- Dr. Sary Beidas has 1 office location.
- Dr. Sary Beidas practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Fort Gordon, GA.