Dr. Sasa Periskic Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Sasa Periskic?

October 31st, 2015

This MD was rude unsympathetic and offered no solutions. Made me feel like I was a drug addict because I have been on pain medication for several years for a condition which is excrugiatingly painful. Makes me so frustrated to waste my time with an MD that is supposed to help and if he can't at least offer some other option. Don't waste your time. Will leave his office in tears and very frustrated. His staff was wonderful however and offered a suggestion. She should take his place.

June 17th, 2015

I saw him, and 1 star is terriable, most doctor use to care about the oath the took now is all ABOUT MONEY and how many patient

I think he is rude, his office is a revoling door, In 1person 2 minunte there out NEXT < NEXT NEXT

April 9th, 2012

only cares about his paycheck

I saw this guy for 9 months and he did nothing to help me with pain. He just kept prescribing me medications that made my other problems worse. Treated me as if I had nothing better to do than come to his office and waste his time and the worst part about it was his degrading comments and wise remarks. He also made this stupid face constantly as if he was trying not to laugh or smile. I tried to tell him how much pain i have been in and instead of thinking that something else could be wrong with me, he told me that there is no reason i should be feeling this way. I was coming to this guy for help and he just mocked me and wasted my time. I feel the same now as i did when I first started seeing him and even though the shots he was giving me didn't provide any relief, his biggest concern was setting up another one so he could bill my insurance company.

February 25th, 2011

Very disappointed

I feel bad writing this review, as it may affect this doctor's livelihood. But doctors have an undeniable obligation to deliver the best care that they can provide.I visited this doctor quite a few times for a chronic pain condition. The visits were once per month. He prescribed pain medication for my condition and scheduled me for hospital procedures to possibly help my condition. The procedures did not help, and when I asked for pain medication to manage my condition, he nonchalantly told me that he would not prescribe more medication, offered no explanation for his decision - and then just walked away! He also did not mention that I would experience withdrawal symptoms from stopping the medication abruptly. He offered no taper regimen or any other advice. I continued to see this doctor despite this treatment, hoping that he could help me in some way. After months and months of 10-minute visits, I asked if pain medication might again be a short-term solution and allow me to live my life until some other procedure was found. I was told that I would become 'addicted' (not 'dependent'), and that 'rats become addicted within 24 hours'. However, I am not a rat. And I researched the study which he referred to and these 'rats' were pumped full of ungodly amounts of narcotics and 'addiction' was defined by if the rats went back for more. This is a layperson's account of the study, but this doctor intentionally perverted this information to justify leaving me in pain. I do know that some people fake injuries in order to secure and abuse drugs, but I was not one of them. I had scans, ultrasounds, surgery reports, etc., but it didn't matter. The reality is that 2-3% of pain patients become 'addicted' to their medication. This is a well-known fact in the medical community. You would think that a 'pain expert' operating a pain clinic would know this. But prescriptions don't pay the bills; procedures do.I asked if there was *something - anything* that I could use, and was given a non-narcotic pain medication with a black-box warning due to possible cardiac complications, even though my family has a history of heart disease. So, in his 'expert' opinion, the risk of death was a better alternative to prescribing a low-dose pain medication which would allow me to function. Unbelievable.My opinion is that this doctor is in it for the money, and does not care if the patients who pay him/trust him to 'care about them' remain in pain. It's sad really. Choose another doctor. It's your money. It's your life. The only person responsible for your care is YOU.I also know others who have endured similar disregard, arrogance, and non-care by this doctor. Again, I do feel bad to report my experience, but this doctor earned this review 100%.

July 7th, 2017