A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sasa Zivkovic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sasa Zivkovic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sasa Zivkovic, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Zivkovic graduated from University Of Zagreb. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zivkovic has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- UPMC South Side
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sasa Zivkovic MD is a male Neurologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Sasa Zivkovic practice?
- Dr. Sasa Zivkovic has 1 office location.
Dr. Sasa Zivkovic practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Neurologists.