inactive

Overall Review

no change

August 28th, 2016
Great!
Dr. Askari is great doctor. He listens and is very informative and helpful. I was at ease with him which was a huge plus because my first pregnancy I had a different doctor and was not. He made my second pregnancy very easy and comfortable. The office staff is nice and friendly. Never had a problem with waiting or rudeness.

February 22nd, 2016
Great Obgyn
Dr. Askari assited me with my second baby. After 5 years I decided to have tubal ligation, I trust him so much I wasnt even nervous. Surgery went great, he was there on time, called my husband to let him know about the surgery. There is no way I would choose someone else, great doctor!

December 3rd, 2015
Amazing doctor!

November 6th, 2015
Awesome
I went to him for a cyst in my ovary about three years ago. He was very imformative, caring, and helpful. I'm pregnant now and was going to a female OB/GYN. I thought I would be more comfortable with a female doctor, but she was terrible! I went back to him, and it was like day and night. He has been imformative and compassionate. He takes the time to answer all of your questions. He explains things so clearly, and he makes you feel comfortable every step of the way.

June 17th, 2015
He's Awesome!
Though I am not a fan of how South Austin Medical Center treated me, Dr. Askari is the best OB EVER. He tried to make me as comfortable as possible my entire pregnancy and because of him, labor and delivery was also a breeze! I'd recommend him, every time. Wish he was at a different hospital though. :)

March 1st, 2012
Dr. Askari is an amazing and caring doctor. If you are waiting in he waiting room it is only because he takes time with you and doesn't treat you like a number. He was my doctor for the birth of my son, and during labor I had a few scares which he rushed to the hospital at 3am for. The nurses later told me any other doctor would have had me in the operating room getting a c-section. I thank him wholeheartedly and would recommend him to anybody who ask! His office staff is very nice and personable. Saying hi to you by name when you walk in the door.

Best Ob/Gyn ever

Best Ob/Gyn EVER
I have seen several gynecologists and never liked one of them, until my appointment today. I did a lot of research on a new ob/gyn bc my husband and I are trying to conceive and I wanted to find an ob/gyn to take care of us during my pregnancy. I'd arrive 30 minutes early to do new patient paperwork because it is a lot. After I turned in my forms, it took 2 minutes for them to call me. The nurses were very kind and professional. A few minutes later, I met Dr. A in his office and I asked him all of my preconception questions about charting, etc. I also asked him what his C-section rates are and he said 15% which is very low. He doesn't try to push you into doing any testing you don't want to do, and he values your opinions and works with your beliefs and views on how you want your pregnancy to be. I also had a question about a very rare joint disease I had a few years ago and whether or not that would be a prob during pregnancy, and he said he wasn't familiar with that disease and he researched it then and there and answered me. He spent well over an hour with me. My appointment was at 3:30 and I left at 5 (because of all of my questions I asked him). He's also very good at explaining things. He'll draw a chart or graph even! I absolutely love this doctor and I couldn't be more thrilled that I found him!

Best Ob/Gyn ever