Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sasan Ghazvinian
Dr. Sasan Ghazvinian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Roxbury, MA. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Ghazvinian is affiliated with West Roxbury VA Medical Center, Massachusetts General Hospital and Brigham & Women's Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Sasan Ghazvinian has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sasan Ghazvinian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Roxbury, MA.
Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
West Roxbury, MA 0 mi13
Dr. Philip Podrid
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
West Roxbury, MA 0 mi45
Dr. Rosemary Mehl
Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
West Roxbury, MA 0 mi34